For all users of whoisbali.com
sites are expected to comply with the following copyright & content policies:
- Content published on the whoisbali.com site is the property of the site manager. The content referred to in this case is articles, pictures, videos, and other media published by whoisbali.com.
- The content that we publish is the content of our observations in the field and/or from the data collected from relevant sources.
- whoisbali.com fully supports the anti-HOAX Movement in Indonesia by publishing articles based on reliable facts and sources.
- Users are not allowed to copy or retrieve content that we publish unless they have permission from the website manager.
- A content permission request statement may be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- whoisbali.com will not be liable in the event of any misuse of the content by any third party we have consented to in retrieving the information or unilaterally reissuing the information we publish without the knowledge and consent of the website manager. All responsibilities are the responsibility of each author of a third party.